Based in Maputo, Dana Tours offers tailor-made travel solutions for individuals and groups of any size. We have over 16 years’ experience in providing chauffeur transport, accommodation, conferencing, day trips and port excursions in Mozambique. Our bilingual team is on the ground and will ensure that you have the best experience of this beautiful country.
Dana Tours – We know Mozambique!
Why Mozambique for MICE?
- Development: Mozambique means business, and has seen a phenomenal increase in popularity as a MICE destination. In recent years, there has been a noticeable and growing presence of multinationals and financial institutions within the country. To accommodate this rapid development, infrastructure development has increased exponentially, making Mozambique the perfect destination for Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events (MICE).
- Weather: Mozambique is a year-round destination offering ideal temperatures and experiences throughout the year.
- Accessibility: Access is another key factor that makes Mozambique an attractive destination for MICE travel. There are direct flights from Johannesburg to Maputo, Vilankulo Nampula, Beira, Tete and Pemba, for example and as demand increases more routes and flights could open up into Mozambique.
- Activities: Enjoy ample water activities abound in this tropical destination – a perfect location for team building. Think scuba diving, snorkeling, boating, tubing, sunset cruises, jet-skiing, kayaking, fishing and plenty of swimming and relaxing on a sun-lounger with a cocktail in hand. Non-motorised activities are typically complimentary at ocean based hotels and resorts.
Your delegates could also combine their beach time with various safari activities. Combine the beach with Gorongosa National Park or with the Kruger National Park for a MICE itinerary with a difference.
Why you should use Dana Tours to assist in organising your travel incentive in Mozambique
- In addition to being members of SATSA and AVITUM, Dana Tours carries passenger liability cover of USD 2,000,000.
- Dana Tours offers reliable service with more than 16 years’ experience in group travel within Mozambique. Your MICE group can travel throughout the country with peace of mind knowing that you have a Mozambique-based expert looking after them.
- With Portuguese being the official language in Mozambique, it helps to have a well-trained bilingual team on your side for changes in your itinerary, especially due to the weather.
- The Dana Tours team has expert knowledge of the road network throughout the country. This is important, especially as Mozambican roads outside the main areas are not the easiest to navigate.
- They will offer practical advice for your group regarding use of ATMs, currency exchange, general safety tips and will even recommend local bars and restaurants.
- Group Travel: Dana Tours specialises in detailed itineraries for corporate (MICE) and leisure group travel within Mozambique. We take care of everything from air charters, accommodation, sightseeing and ground transport requirements. We are based in Mozambique so we are on the ground and available to assist you 24/7.
- Private Transport : For all your tailor-made transport, transfer and chauffeur services in Mozambique, Dana Tours operates a fleet of comfortable SUV’s, minibuses and 22-seater coaches. We also carry passenger liability cover to the value of US$2 million, covering our own and sub-contracted vehicles. Our drivers will meet you at the airport and wait for you with a personalised sign at arrivals, after which you will be whisked away safely in a private vehicle to your destination.
- Day Tours: Want to maximise your time in Mozambique? Our day tours are the perfect introduction to this beautiful county. Dana Tours will introduce your delegates to the friendly locals and take them to the most beautiful beach and bush locations in Mozambique. Our guides are bilingual and are from Mozambique so they know the destination better than anyone!
Contact Dana Tours: Director: Natalie Tenzer-Silva