Annual World Travel Market Africa – What’s it all about?
Preparations for the next World Travel Market Africa (WTMA) are underway and the 2nd edition will be held again at the award winning Cape Town International Convention Centre (CTICC) 15 to 17 April 2015.
The organisers, Thebe Reed Exhibitions, exceeded their expectations on the inaugural event held this year 2 and 3 May, with more than 350 exhibiting companies with over 4500 travel professionals attending and 87.1% of visitors, either very or extremely likely to attend in 2015.
An outstanding achievement for a first time event.
Demand for WTM Africa 2015 is growing fast and judging from the feedback and requests that Thebe Reed Exhibitions have been receiving, they are expecting the numbers of visitors and exhibitors to soar for next years’ event.
But what is this event all about and who should be there?
This is a question many have been asking since this successful global brand, WTM arrived in Africa. Here are some of the vital facts about WTM Africa:
- As the only event of its kind in Africa, WTM is a globally recognised brand with a sound reputation for delivering business.
- WTM Africa caters for both the inbound and outbound sectors of the travel industry and is all about doing real business, in the business of travel, whether it is bringing people in, or providing good options for the people of Africa to travel out.
- Exhibitors from not only Southern Africa and Continental Africa are invited to exhibit, but International tourism boards, international hotel brands and product suppliers are encouraged to join in too and benefit from quality appointments with buyers from all over Africa and beyond.
- Travel professionals from all over South Africa, Southern Africa and Continental Africa are urged to take advantage of this globally recognised brand right on their own doorstep.
- All are welcome to attend and take part in quality business to business networking, serious scheduled appointments, a myriad of seminar topics and an overall stimulating experience that can only be beneficial to their profession.
- WTM Africa ensures quality matched appointments with potential partners guaranteeing productive interaction (5353 pre-scheduled appointments in 2014).
- All visitors are invited to participate in seminar and conference items, every day over the three days with a focus on Education, Responsible Tourism, digital solutions and much more.
- Benefit from the partnership between the world’s leading provider of exhibitions in the travel and tourism industry, Reed Travel Exhibitions, and Southern Africa’s leading events and exhibitions company, newly branded Thebe Reed Exhibitions.
- International expertise with a local flair and flavour.
“The 2015 event will be held over three days next year, and promises to deliver more interaction, more education, more networking and most importantly, more business concluded than ever before witnessed in our industry here in Africa” said industry expert and newly appointed Exhibition Manager, Sheree Simpson, “We are delighted to continue to bring the world to Africa and Africa to the world once again in the beautiful mother city of Cape Town and we encourage all in our industry to get in touch with us via our website, email or phone to find out how they can participate.”
World Travel Market Africa, part of Africa Travel Week which comprises of three co-located industry events namely ILTM Africa, IBTM Africa and WTM Africa, is again fully supported by the City of Cape Town.
Source : Lloyd Orr Communications : email@example.com
Trackback from your site.